Grants

During 2017, the iCS provided R$ 13.5 million to programmatic purposes. 93% of this amount was employed in the support of 45 projects or programs realized by our grantees. The other 7% was given to initiatives of convening and monitoring under the responsibility of the iCS.
SCROLL PAGE
The next charts demonstrate that the number of grants per portfolio present a relative balance, although the amount granted in the Outreach portfolio is still small when compared to the other portfolios.
Urban mobility encourages the use of the bicycle for transport | Photo: Reproduction

% Amount R$ per Portfolio

iCS Annual Report 2017

% Number of Grants per Portfolio

iCS Annual Report 2017